Sunday 4 December 2016

Kitchen Inn Express

 

Thank the gods of all that is pasta, because it's Cheat Day  or Cheat Treat as I should now be referring to it: the one day a week that I can spoil myself with a delicious meal that's all been considered with my macros in mind. And, oh man, have I been holding back on my carbs till now.

Kitchen Inn Express is located over at Waterford Plaza on the side closest to Manning Road. It sits there neat and open to the eyes and, with a menu full of seafood, Chinese noodles, and that good ol' herbal jelly ice tea, both my friend and I were enticed inside their doors.

Everyone was out grabbing their lunch. Kitchen Inn Express appeared to have gathered a bit of an audience, so we checked out their menu. I grabbed a dish I think was referred to as 'Ho Fun', which consisted of deliciously slimy noodles with egg and prawn to gulp down. There's something about slurpable noodles covered in a thick-textured seafood base that really makes your lunchtime. Also: only $9.00. Get onto it!





No comments:

Post a Comment